Another Fireman's Breakfast
Addie and Holden getting ready to chow down!
Holden sure loves his syrup
Checkin out the firetrucks
Hold playing on the radio's
I,in all my thirty one years on this earth don't think I have ever missed a Fireman's Breakfast. It's kinda the kick off to the Summer for me. It's such a family tradition, I love to go down and see all of the old P.G. ers who have been around forever, get a sticker from ol Smokey the bear and have one of the greatest breakfast's in town! So if you have never been, I suggest you try it out next year, its good times!
Holden sure loves his syrup
Checkin out the firetrucks
Hold playing on the radio's
I,in all my thirty one years on this earth don't think I have ever missed a Fireman's Breakfast. It's kinda the kick off to the Summer for me. It's such a family tradition, I love to go down and see all of the old P.G. ers who have been around forever, get a sticker from ol Smokey the bear and have one of the greatest breakfast's in town! So if you have never been, I suggest you try it out next year, its good times!


11 Comments:
Even I have been to the Firemans Breakfast. It is a family tradition for Matt's family and every family in P.G. for that matter I think. It's always great to see old, friendly faces and catch up!
The fireman's breakfast is the best!!I can't believe we missed it!! And I am pretty sure we don't have a fireman's breakfast in Salem...I'm not even sure we have our own fire department!
That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Holden liking his plate...that's my kind of eater.
The few times I've gone I loved it. I would love to have it as a family tradition but I can't get anyone to agree to get up early enough to miss the big lines. I should just go by myself and enjoy the great food and friends!
Good job tonight Holden!! I think your the heavy hitter on your team!! Max is still bummed your not on his team but he loved playing you tonight :)
THis looks like fun. I miss PG a lot. Your kids are adorable!!
why have i never heard of that before?! sounds like fun times! u will have to fill me in.
Oh, the Boy would have been in HEAVEN! His current loves include firetrucks, trains and trash trucks. Boys!
Great Site Robyn, We finnally found you. Yeah the Fireman breakfast rules! Lauren is afraid of Smoky, but she did love the stickers!
Your blog is getting so professional, wow the weather and all !! I might have to steal that idea. I have never been to the firemans breakfast. Your kids look so cute
I have always wanted to go to the Fireman's breakfast but have never made it....maybe one of these days....it looks like fun and great food!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home