Friday Flashback!
Ok, every year my family and friends get together for a sweet Cinco De Mayo party, there is only a couple of rules. Number one you cant come unless you dress the part, number two, well really there is no two you just have to dress up and come for a good time! So this was last years festivities! I wish I had a picture of some of the others, Brianne was sporting a real thong and Tiff was so prego she couldn't get her sweet knee hi boots done up! So if anyone is looking for a good time this year, pull out your sombreros and your mi ranchito dresses and head on over! And look on my blog after this years event and I'm sure you will see so more sweet outfits!


9 Comments:
Wow! Why am I ever surprised what you and your fam can do? Fun does not even come close to describe the parties you guys put on!
You might be getting some more mail from this post :) wow my husband is hot!
How fun! I wanna come!
Oh how I love the cinco parties!!! Such good times! This year I won't be so fat & can dress SUPER sweet! Oh and tell Jess no dirty shots if ya no what I mean!
Ah, seeing the vatos takes me back to my high school days...and the fact that white girls could not walk down certain hallways by themselves...
those pictures are hillarious! you guys are so crazy, but it looked like fun.
Robyn, I love your blog.
Everytime I check in I have to laugh. The flashback Fridays are great, and I love the Jack Handy Deep Thoughts! (I may borrow that one.) Tell Jason congrats on the promotion.
GOOD TIMES!!!
This is hillarious!! I want to steel your idea now. However, Montanan's wouldn't have to stretch too far to pull this off. We don't have many Mexicans here though which makes for horrible Mexican food. I miss Mi Ranchito and the other yummy Utah Mexican restaraunts. What a great time!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home