Friday Flashback

Robyn has been slacking lately on one of my favorite features..the Friday Flashback. Except for a certain senior picture,most of them have been less embarrassing then they could be. So tonight, as Robyn is preparing for her Deal or No Deal audition for tommorrow morning, Friday Flashback is all mine.
Remember those booths at the mall where you could get those novelty licenses? I found one about 5 years ago in a box that was a "license to flirt". I mocked Robyn to no end. It was a classic. Since that time I have found tons of them around the house. License to drive, license to party, license to awkward pre teen years...etc. It was like little Robyn was addicted to these things. So without further blabbing:

5 Comments:
I can definitely see why you fell in love. Robyn is going to kill you for this.
That is classic I love it!
They will be idiots if they don't pick Rob for Deal or no Deal!!! You are so hilarious and beautiful! And no wonder Jason wanted to kiss those lips for all eternity :)
I love this....but Jason I bet you had one in your wallet just like this. It was probably license to party. My I make a request. I would like a picture of Jason with his Impala!!
I think I have some pictures around somewhere that would be great for a Friday Flashback. I'll start digging around for them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home