Conference weekend at the cabin
I have to just start out by saying I am so greatful to have the blessing of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I adore fall conference, some people think I'm crazy, but I really love it. I really cant explain it, but it brings pure joy to me! I loved all of the talks that were given this year, but was so touched by our prophets words of living in the now, and enjoying what we are doing now. I needed to hear this, I'm the worst at thinking if I can just get to Friday. I have really missed out on so much! In my life and my children's. He is such a wonderful man, and I know he is truly called of god for our time. Anyhoo, As you can see,we headed up to my father and mother in law's cabin, it's been out of commission for almost a year due to a bad flood last year, so me and Jas and the kids have been so excited to go and see the new remodel. And it looks so beautiful! We went out with Brian and Lori's family and Brent and Connie, and it was just thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable. The break I so needed! We had good food, beautiful scenery and good company and was uplifted by the spirit! What more could you ask for? Well maybe one more day! Oh well, you take what you can get right?
Thanks for the fun weekend everybody! Love ya!


7 Comments:
It always seem that it is JUST what I need to hear too. I loved those words from Pres Monson and I'm grateful for inspiration for them AND me!
Im crying!!!
sounds like a wonderful weekend! i love when i feel rejuvinated like that! love the photo of your family and the leaves!!
I am jealous. I miss the Smith house in St. George. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Soooooo jealous...I was stuck at home, a single parent to two wound-up kids. Can I come with you next time? (Just me...no kids.)
Hey Robyn,
I haven't commented on your blog in a long time...but I've been keeping up bit by bit...and might I say...you guys are hilarious and keep me laughing! That's my family's worry too..."this might end up on THE BLOG!" I don't think you could have gotten better pictures of the dredful zuccinni!
Thank you!
Michelle
PS
We had a great time playing softball with you guys...you are a fantastic ball player! But I'm sorry to tell ya you're so go'en DOWN in the Championships...if we play you!!!
Oh I love it!!! I want to see more pics of the new cabin!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home