Toothless grins!!
Today Addie and Indi got together to play and it was getting time for Indi to go home. Greg had stopped by to pick her up and we were up stairs chatting and doing an occasional yell down the stairs to find there shoes. It always takes for ever to get them actually moving, so when they came flying up the stairs I think we were both suprised! Indi was so excited, She goes "Addie hit me in the face and my tooth came out!!" And she was so happy was the funny thing! But, come to find out they had been having a pillow fight and Adds knocked out her loose tooth! But,they were both so excited cuz thy are know twins, they have all the same teeth out! So we just had to take a picture, Um does my kid look like the green giant next to Indi? Anyways Congrats Indi! And if anyone needs any teeth knocked out just send them Addie's way!


5 Comments:
I love that story. Always something crazy happening at the Bullocks!!!
How fun I know Krew wishes he was there - maybe I should send him over so Addie can knock out his teeth!
SO Gage has had a tooth he has been working on forever!!! Now I know where to send him!
Hey, what is the going rate for the Tooth Fairy visits? I am going to be facing this soon...better stock on now.
thanks for knocking out my tooth addie, now we are twins! next time it is my turn.
love, indi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home