Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Things Utah!


So me and the girls did one of the most fun things the other day. It was Ms. Ellery's birthday and we decided to suprise her and take her to Good Things Utah. It was so much fun, and she was totally suprised! It was fun to meet all the ladies and see how everything is done. And then to top things off we hit the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and if any of you have tried to get in since it has been here, you know what the wait usally is, but we lucked out and got right in! It was such a great day! I love these gals so much and are so greatful for our friendship! Happy Birthday Ell! We love ya!

6 Comments:

Blogger sillyhaywardfamily said...

Fun times !!! Too bad freakin angie had to get in a wreck!!! We have to do that again!!! SOON!!!!

January 25, 2008 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Oh how I loved that adventure! Makes me smile just lookin at those pics. Good times!

January 25, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

love your blog. this is sara williams. you and your family are so dang CUTE.

January 26, 2008 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

Robyn- I know we don't know eachother very well but thank you for keeping in touch. Matt always speaks so highly of you. Okay-so, how in the heck did you loose your weight. You look so amazing and I love the confidence you exhute. Keep in touch! Natalie

January 27, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger greg said...

Can't believe I havent checked this since our big day!! That was such a blast....I have fun, great friends! Really thanks for all of it. Whose the sleepy girl next to Reagan? Sad..new I should have put more make up on that morning.

January 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger greg said...

just kidding jason....KNEW

January 28, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home